Snoop’s D.R.I.P. (Death Row Inmate Program) Terms and Conditions
- Reviewing and Accepting These Terms
- Please read these Terms carefully, as they set out your rights and responsibilities when you use this Site to buy Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. (the “Services”). When each Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. is sold, the agreement for sale is between the Company and the initial purchaser.
- All Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. ’s are stored on and accessible through eBay.com and SnoopDrip.com. As such, the Company does not maintain the Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P on this Site and, aside from transferring control of the Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. to the initial purchaser of the Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you hereby certify that you are at least 13 years of age. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not access or use the Site.
- Please note that Section 17 contains an arbitration clause and class action waiver. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to resolve all disputes through binding individual arbitration, which means that you waive any right to have the dispute decided by a judge or jury, and you waive any right to participate in collective action, whether that be a class action, class arbitration, or representative action. You have the ability to opt-out of this arbitration clause by sending us notice of your intent to do so within thirty (30) days of your initial agreement to these Terms.
- We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. You agree and understand that by accessing or using the Site following any change to these Terms, you are agreeing to the revised Terms and all of the terms incorporated therein by reference.
- Review the Terms each time you access the Site to ensure that you understand how the Terms apply to your activities on the Site.
- Unless otherwise indicated in writing by us, the Site, all content, and all other materials contained therein, including, without limitation, our logos, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Site Content”) are the proprietary property of Dash Radio Inc or our affiliates, licensors, or users, as applicable. The Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. logo and any Snoop Dogg product or service names, logos, or slogans that may appear on the Site or elsewhere are trademarks of Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. or our affiliates, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
- You may not use any Site Content or link to the Site without our prior written permission. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any Site Content without our express written consent. In addition, the look and feel of the Site Content, including without limitation, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts constitute the service mark, trademark, or trade dress of Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
- Terms of Sale
- By placing an order on the Site, you agree that you are submitting a binding offer to purchase a Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. or other Service. If you are the initial purchaser of a Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. or you are purchasing a Service, then all amounts due are to be paid to Dash Radio Inc.
- Membership is nontransferable
- Membership is nonrefundable.
- Member must be 13+ to purchase a SnoopDogg D.R.I.P.
- In addition, when you buy or sell a Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P on this Site, you agree to pay all applicable fees associated with the transaction and you authorize Company to automatically charge and collect such fees from your payment.
- No refunds are permitted except with respect to any statutory warranties or guarantees that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Intellectual Property
- Other than Site Content, all other trademarks, product names, and logos on the Site are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the permission of the applicable trademark holder. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that third-party material hosted on the Site infringes your copyright or trademark rights, please file a notice of infringement by contacting the Designated Copyright Agent listed below.
- Your notice must contain the following information as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512) (“DMCA”):
- The full name and a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by your notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed;
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing (e.g. a link to the page on the Site that contains the material);
- A mailing address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please submit your notice to the Designated Agent below:
Dash Radio Inc
6363 Hollywood Blvd
LA CA 90028
- Once you provide us with an adequate notice as described above, we will respond expeditiously and take whatever action, in our sole discretion, that is deemed appropriate including removal of the disputed copyrighted work from the Site.
- If you believe that a DMCA notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a counter-notice to the Designated Agent with the following information required by the DMCA:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has been removed or to which access has been disabled including a link to the page on the Site that contained the material before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted work was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number; and
- A statement that you (i) consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or the United District Court for the Southern District of New York (Manhattan) if your address is located outside of the United States, and (ii) accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notice of the alleged copyright infringement.
- Please submit your notice to the Designated Agent below:
Dash Radio Inc
6363 Hollywood Blvd
LA CA 90028
- In the event that the Company receives a counter-notice in compliance with the above requirements, we will provide the person who submitted the DMCA copyright infringement notice with a copy of the counter-notice, informing them that the Company will replace the removed material in 10 business days from the date of the counter-notice unless the Company first receives notice from the person who submitted the DMCA copyright infringement notice that they have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the allegedly infringing activity.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT DASH RADIO INC INTENDS TO COMPLY WITH ALL PROVISIONS OF THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT, BUT WILL NOT UNILATERALLY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR POLICING AND REMOVING MATERIAL THOUGHT TO BE INFRINGING.
- We hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Site Content. In return, you agree not to engage, or assist, in any activity that violates any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or sanctions program, including but not limited to the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), or that involves proceeds of any unlawful activity; not to engage in any other activity or behavior that poses a threat to Dash Radio Inc (e.g., by distributing a virus or other harmful code, or through unauthorized access to the Site or other users’ cryptocurrency wallets and not to interfere with other users’ access to or use of the Services.
- You also agree not to (1) distribute, publish, broadcast, reproduce, copy, retransmit, or publicly display any Site Content; (2) modify or create derivative works from the Site Content, or any portion thereof; (3) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods on the Site Content; (4) download any portion of the Site Content, other than for purposes of page caching, except as expressly permitted by us.
- With respect to the Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P., each purchaser of a Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P.s granted an exclusive, limited license to such Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. and its content to access, use, or store such Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. and its content solely for their personal, non-commercial purposes. Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. are a limited-edition digital creation based upon content that may be trademarked and/or copyrighted by Company. Unless otherwise specified, your purchase of a Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. does not give you the right to publicly display, perform, distribute, sell or otherwise reproduce the Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. or its content for any commercial purpose. You further agree that you are not receiving any copyright interest in the Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. or its content, and indeed, you agree that the Company may sell, license, modify, display, broadcast and create derivative works based upon your Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. or its content. Any commercial exploitation of the Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. could subject you to claims of copyright infringement. If you sell a Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. through the Site, you agree that you will not have any claims against us for any breach of these Terms by a purchaser. If you purchase a Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. on the Site, you hereby agree to hold us and the seller of such Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. harmless from and against any and all violations or breaches of these Terms.
- If you are unsure whether a contemplated use of the Site Content or a Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. and its content would violate these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com
- We are not responsible for determining the withholding, sales, use, value added, transfer or other taxes, together with any interest and penalties imposed with respect thereto (“Taxes”), that may apply to transactions on this Site. You agree that you are solely responsible for determining what, if any, Taxes apply to your transactions and to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct amounts of Taxes to the appropriate taxing authorities. Unless otherwise indicated on an applicable invoice, amounts due on this Site are exclusive of sale, use, value added or similar Taxes (“Sales Taxes”). This means that Sales Taxes become your sole responsibility. Upon our request, you agree to promptly provide a properly executed Internal Revenue Service Form W-9 or applicable Internal Revenue Service W-8 and any other tax form that is reasonably required by us to comply with our tax reporting obligations.
- You agree and understand that we may modify part or all of this Site or the Services without notice, and that we may update these Terms and any other document incorporated by reference therein at any time.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN A WRITING BY DASH RADIO INC, THE SITE AND ANY SITE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, AND ANY AND ALL SNOOP DOGG DRIP LISTED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SNOOP DOGG D.R.I.P. (AND ITS SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL (1) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (3) BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY KIND FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON MATERIAL OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE. SNOOP DOGG D.R.I.P. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SITE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE.
- WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT SAFE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, ANY SNOOP DOGG D.R.I.P. LISTED ON OUR SITE OR OUR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF ANY DATA THAT YOU DISCLOSE ONLINE. YOU ACCEPT THE INHERENT SECURITY RISKS OF PROVIDING INFORMATION AND DEALING ONLINE OVER THE INTERNET AND WILL NOT HOLD US RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY UNLESS IT IS DUE TO OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
- WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS AND TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR, ANY USE OF SNOOP DOGG DRIP INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (A) USER ERROR SUCH AS FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS, INCORRECTLY CONSTRUCTED TRANSACTIONS, OR MISTYPED ADDRESSES; (B) SERVER FAILURE OR DATA LOSS; (C) CORRUPTED WALLET FILES; (D) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS; (E) ANY UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE USE OF VIRUSES, PHISHING, BRUTE FORCING OR OTHER MEANS OF ATTACK AGAINST THE SITE OR SNOOP DOGG D.R.I.P.
- We are not responsible for sustained casualties due to vulnerability or any kind of failure, abnormal behavior of software (e.g., wallet, smart contract), blockchains or any other features of Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P.. Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. and Dash Radio Inc are not responsible for casualties due to late report by developers or representatives (or no report at all) of any issues with the blockchain supporting Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. including forks, technical node issues or any other issues having fund losses as a result.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability of either party for fraud, death or bodily injury caused by negligence, violation of laws, or any other activity that cannot be limited or excluded by legitimate means.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL DASH RADIO INC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM THESE TERMS, THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, THE SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY SITES AND PRODUCTS, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE AND EVEN IF DASH RADIO INC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, THE SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY SITES AND PRODUCTS ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF DASH RADIO INC ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, SITE CONTENT SNOOP DOGG D.R.I.P.S, OR ANY SERVICES PURCHASED ON THE SITE EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) $100 OR (B) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO SNOOP DOGG D.R.I.P. CLUB LLC FOR THE SERVICES IN THE LAST TWELVE MONTHS OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dash Radio Inc, and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (individually and collectively, the “Dash Parties”), from and against all actual or alleged third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to (a) your use or misuse of the Site, Site Content, or Snoop Dogg DRIPS, (c) your violation of these Terms, (c) your violation of the rights of a third party, including another user and (e) your failure to pay any Taxes or Sales Taxes in connection with your transactions on this Site or to provide us with a properly executed tax form described in Section 8. You agree to promptly notify us of any third party Claims and cooperate with the Dash Radio parties in defending such Claims. You further agree that the Dash Parties shall have control of the defense or settlement of any third party Claims. THIS INDEMNITY IS IN ADDITION TO, AND NOT IN LIEU OF, ANY OTHER INDEMNITIES SET FORTH IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US.
- Governing Law
- Disputes and Arbitration Agreement
- Carefully read the following arbitration agreement (“Arbitration Agreement”). It requires you to arbitrate disputes with Dash Radio Inc and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. You agree that any dispute or claim relating in any way to your access or use of the Site, to any Services sold or distributed through the Site, including Dash Radio Inc, or to any aspect of your relationship with Dash Radio Inc will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that (1) you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify; and (2) you or Dash Radio may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents).
- Arbitration Rules and Forum. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent United Corporate Services, 874 Walker Road, Suite C, in the City of Dover, County of Kent, 19904. The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS, an established alternative dispute resolution provider. Disputes involving claims and counterclaims under $250,000, not inclusive of attorneys’ fees and interest, shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and procedures available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration/; all other claims shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures, available athttp://www.jamsadr.com/rules-comprehensive-arbitration/. JAMS’s rules are also available at jamsadr.com or by calling JAMS at 800-352-5267. If JAMS is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. If the arbitrator finds that you cannot afford to pay JAMS’s filing, administrative, hearing and/or other fees and cannot obtain a waiver from JAMS, Dash Radio Inc will pay them for you. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or video conference or based on written submissions, or you may request to meet in-person for arbitration in New York City, New York. You agree that any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Authority of Arbitrator. The arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to (a) determine the scope and enforceability of this Arbitration Agreement and (b) resolve any dispute related to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and Dash Radio Inc. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and the Agreement (including the Arbitration Agreement). The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and us. And you agree that to the extent monetary or non-monetary remedy or relief is granted, such request for relief may be enforced as needed by any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND DASH RADIO INC HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and Dash Radio Inc are instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as otherwise indicated in this Section 14. An arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court and must follow this Arbitration Agreement as a court would. However, there is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
- Waiver of Class or Other Non-Individualized Relief. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A COLLECTIVE OR CLASS BASIS, ONLY INDIVIDUAL RELIEF IS AVAILABLE, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. If a decision is issued stating that applicable law precludes enforcement of any part of this subsection’s limitations as to a given claim for relief, then that claim must be severed from the arbitration and brought in the state or federal courts located in the State of New York. All other claims shall be arbitrated.
- 30-Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to the following address: Dash Radio Inc, 6363 Hollywood Blvd LA CA 90028, Attention Legal Department, within 30 days after first becoming subject to this Arbitration Agreement. You may also submit your decision to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your notice must include your name and address, the cryptocurrency wallet address you used to transact on this Site (if you have one), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other parts of this Agreement will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have, or may enter in the future, with us.
- Except as provided herein, if any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Survival of Agreement
- This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P..
- Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms to the contrary, we agree that if Dash Radio Inc makes any future material change to this Arbitration Agreement, you may reject that change within thirty (30) days of such change becoming effective by writing to us at the following address: Dash Radio Inc, 6363 Hollywood Blvd, LA CA 90028
- If any term, clause, or provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, then that term, clause, or provision shall be severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining part of that term, cause, or provision, or any other terms, clause, or provision of these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
- These Terms comprise the entire agreement between you and us relating to your access to and use of the Site, Site Content and any Snoop Dogg D.R.I.P. you have purchased, and supersede any and all prior discussions agreements, and understandings of any kind. Except as otherwise provided herein, these Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity.